Sasaki Nozomi & Watabe Ken are expecting their 2nd child


Actress Sasaki Nozomi (34) and Watabe Ken (50) of comedian duo Unjash are expecting their second child.

Sasaki updated her Instagram account saying, "At this time, we have been blessed with our second child. The whole family is looking forward to welcoming this new life. Both myself and baby are doing well. While being grateful for this irreplaceable and precious life, I hope to make preparations for childbirth, so that I can welcome it peacefully with a smile."

She concluded, "I will give you another update when I have given birth. This picture was unknowingly taken by my son. I wonder what it is... lol." 

After Sasaki's post, Watabe also wrote on his Instagram, "At this time, we have been blessed with our second child. Both mom and baby are doing well. My heart is filled with excitement, and I am already working harder. I appreciate your continued support."


statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage statuspage bitly bitly bitly bitly bitly bitly bitly bitly bitly bitly

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Takeuchi Yuko Death Remains a Mystery for Japan

Kanna Hashimoto wins Guinness World Record for getting tissues really fast

Keiko Kitagawa is once again the face that Japanese women want to have